Thursday, October 31, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 40 | Tartan Tights and Faux Fur Trims

31-10-13d


31-10-13c


31-10-13e


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


Happy Halloween y’all! There’s no dressing up going on at my office today, but I went for a black and grey dress anyway. I thought I’d liven it up a bit with some patterned tights.

31-10-13b


Shoe save 40 is these faux fur trimmed booties which came to me a couple of Christmases ago c/o Deichmann Shoes. We have a Deichmann store in Leeds now so it’s definitely somewhere I will be visiting more often (before it was either online or a trip to Wakefield). Deichmann produce some amazing shoes but their prices are awesome – around £20-£60. I like the trim on these boots and need to wear them as much as I can over the winter. I feel like faux fur is only really appropriate late-October to February. What do you think?

31-10-13


The booties also have buttons! My absolute favourite decoration detail!

Black and grey dress – Next Tall
Grey and burgundy tartan tights – Next
Black faux fur trim booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Silver necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)


Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Fi this dress looks amazing on you, those dark side panels are really showing off all your hard work the last few years. You should wear this much much more often!

    ReplyDelete