Sunday, October 27, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 36 | Sparkly Top, Blue Suede Booties

25-10-13g


newlookboots


Friday night we went out to eat at a Mongolian buffet restaurant with my sister and brother in law. I managed to sneak in a shoe save and we had a lovely time.

25-10-13f


25-10-13h


These suede shoe boots were bought from New Look back in about 2007 and cost £25 which was a total bargain as they are real suede. And they have buttons on the sides! They came in black too, and I think grey but I liked the blue colour the best.

Navy shrug – Long Tall Sally (with discount)
Blue sparkly top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Blue suede shoe boots – New Look
Navy clutch bag – Armani
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment