Thursday, October 24, 2013

Outfit: Black and Red and Zebra Stripes

24-10-13b


24-10-13c


24-10-13e


Next Black


I appear to have jinxed the weather with all my talk of a mild autumn yesterday. This morning? Not so much. Just 5°C when I got in my car. Sorry about that. And also: Brr! I was glad I went for a sweater rather than the long sleeve t I was considering yesterday. I could have done with a proper coat rather than my (faux) leather jacket though.

24-10-13


The temperature plummeted with a rainstorm yesterday and last night when I went to do the supermarket shopping the EMU boots came out (complete with furry boot toppers) and so did a knitted hat.

24-10-13d


So tonight I have a hair appointment and I’m getting so more colour put in. Stay tuned for that tomorrow.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black booties – Next
Zebra scarf – River Island (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment