Sunday, September 29, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 22 | Teal Dress, Tan Boots

27-09-13


27-09-13c


27-09-13f


Georgia Rose tan boots


Friday morning I headed off to meet my little sister as we were going for a day out to York. I picked her up and we started off with breakfast at Frankie and Benny’s on the outskirts of the city before catching the Park and Ride bus into the city centre. We had a lovely day wandering around the shops, taking a late lunch in Bettys Tea Rooms and just generally enjoying a day out in the sunshine.

27-09-13b


27-09-13d


That night we were booked to stay at a Premier Inn on the ring road so we headed back there about 6pm and spent the evening watching The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert using the hotel’s patchy wi-fi.

27-09-13e


I can’t believe it has taken me until Save 22 to wear these boots as they are pretty much my favourite pair. They are by Georgia Rose (I have a lot of her/their shoes as they are one of the few brands that make a size 43) and I got them with one of my Sarenza Ambassador vouchers last summer. They had their first outing when we went to the Isle of Man last year, and were hardly off my feet all of last autumn, winter and spring.

Teal dress – Next Tall (eBay)
Black tights – Silkies
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Wooden bangles – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment