Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 20 | Floral Dress with Purple Accents

24-09-13b


24-09-13c


24-09-13e


I have a four day week this week as I’m off on Friday, so it’s quite nice that half the working week is now over. Just as well really – it was properly still dark when I got up this morning and I’m so not ready for winter and its dark mornings just yet.

24-09-13


Last night I did half an hour on the treadmill at the gym, then half an hour’s Core workout. One of the personal trainers was taking the session and it was quite tough. I’m sure it did me good though.

24-09-13d


The weather forecast was for warm sunshine this week but as that didn’t materialise yesterday I didn’t trust it to do so today either so went for black tights and a long sleeve dress. And I saved another pair of shoes. These weren’t on my list so I don’t know whether I intended throwing them out or what, but they’re OK for now so I’ve added them to the challenge. They were a birthday present from my friend E a few years back and I think they were from Dunnes Stores. They are fabric so I always need a dry day to wear them (they got drowned in a torrential rainstorm a couple of years ago but seem to have recovered alright).

Teal dress – F+F at Tesco (charity shop, shortened)
Purple top – Next Tall (eBay)
Black tights – Silkies (?)
Purple flats – gifted
Purple flower necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Purple bangle – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment