Monday, September 23, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 19 | Red, White and Burgundy

23-09-13e


23-09-13f


LK Bennett Zahara black


How was your weekend? Mine was super busy. Friday night I cleaned the bathroom, did the supermarket shopping and made some chocolate krispies. Saturday we had some of the young man’s family coming over for a buffet tea so I spent most of the day baking (scones and apple cake) and cleaning. We had a lovely late afternoon/evening with everyone.

23-09-13b


Sunday I was on junior church duty and we just watched a video (about Joshua and the walls of Jericho) as I’d not had time to plan anything. In the afternoon we had a walk for a couple of hours, then headed across the city to meet my sister, brother in law and niece for a Chinese buffet.

23-09-13


Sunshine and warm weather put in a re-appearance over the weekend meaning I needed to dig out my sunglasses. Since getting my contact lenses I am always on the lookout for great value sunglasses of the sun variety as I find my eyes are really sensitive to sunlight these days. Alternatively I could just wear my glasses more often.  These Hugo Boss eyeglasses are quite different to my current glasses so perhaps I could change up my look with them.

23-09-13c


Today’s outfit is a new colour combination for me but I really like it and it’s nice to pull out these burgundy pants again. I’ve not worn them all summer as they’re such a dark colour.

23-09-13d


And there’s a shoe save too: a pair of super comfy low wedges by LK Bennett, c/o Sarenza. I have a similar pair in navy and picked out this pair on the strength of the comfort of the navy ones.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (with 10% discount)
White shirt – Long Tall Sally
Burgundy jeggings – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get those Hugo Boss glasses? I assume not as we haven't seen you wearing them (I'm sure you would have mentioned it!). Have you heard about Firmoo? They seem to be giving away free frames and I'm thinking of trying something a bit more hipster from them (not sure they will suit me, so thought I'd try a cheap/free pair first). They also seem to do special deals for bloggers, including giveaways. Probably worth you checking this out: http://www.firmoo.com/z/firmoo-business-cooperation.html

    ReplyDelete