Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday Latelies

Here’s what I’ve been enjoying this week. What have you been enjoying this week?


  • The Any.Do app – I love lists, especially of the To Do variety: seriously, I wouldn’t get anything done without a list. This app is basically just a To Do list for your phone which lets you add tasks then cross them off (literally, you cross them off by drawing a line through them with your finger) as you complete them. There’s an Android and iPad/Phone version so I can add/delete tasks on either of my devices.
  • Holidays from work – even if you just spend the time chilling at home, it’s great to have a break from work, early mornings and everything else that comes with your usual workday routine.
  • Dark chocolate – I was never really a fan of dark chocolate by recently I have been learning to appreciate a good 70% cocoa content bar. I would even go so far as to say I like it now.



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment