Thursday, August 22, 2013

Outfit: Teal and Mint

22-08-13b


22-08-13c


22-08-13f


Marco Tozzi black flats


Happy Thursday everyone! It’s almost the weekend and it’s a long weekend too if you’re in the UK! I have all of next week off work too and I’m so ready for it. So I’m pretty excited.

22-08-13


22-08-13d


Last night I got a bunch of posts scheduled in case I don’t have chance to post next week when I’m off work. Sometimes it’s just nice to take a complete break from things and that includes blogging too. I also applied gel stickers to my nails (see my instagram for a picture) which I really like. However, they do feel a bit weird: it’s as if I have slightly tacky nail polish on and I keep thinking I have to be careful not to smudge it.

22-08-13e


Today’s outfit is a mixture of greens and teals, with a bit of black and white thrown in for good measure. I love the sleeve and body length of this LTS top but the faux wrap v neck is pretty low and you can’t really wear it without something underneath so it was a bandeau to the rescue. I put on my oversize H&M turquoise scarf when I left the house too (though I didn’t really need it as it was 17°C when I was driving to work. That’s warm for a late summer morning). I debated heels but went for black flats in the end as I knew I’d have a really busy day that would involve a lot of running around to meetings (I have Manic Thursdays rather than Manic Mondays).

Teal top – Long Tall Sally
Black and white stripe bandeau – New Look (sale)
Mint jeans – Primark (eBay)
Black flats – Marco Tozzi (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment