Friday, August 23, 2013

Outfit: Red Leopard and Casual Friday

23-08-13


23-08-13b


23-08-13e


New Look Red Leopard print


I have red leopard print shoes! Aren’t they cool? I saw Allie with a Nine West pair the other week but they proved impossible to track down in the UK. A quick Google showed that New Look were doing this pair (and for a fraction of the price) so I snapped them up before the size 9s sold out.

23-08-13d


Last night I put my new washing machine’s 15 minute cycle to good use with a couple of loads of washing. I really like the new machine, it has loads of programmes on it and the timer function is really useful.

23-08-13c


So I paired my super high shoes with my LTS Camden skinny jeans and a blazer for a smart-ish casual Friday look. I’ll likely be in flats or trainers most of next week so I thought I’d sneak in a pair of heels whilst I could.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Red tank – Marks and Spencer
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red leopard print shoes – New Look
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. They're really nice! Have good long wknd & week off work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Good find! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love leopard print and coloured leopard is just fab!

    ReplyDelete