Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Outfit: Pale Distressed Skinnies Smartened Up With a Blazer

27-08-13


Silver flats


I am thinking I will pack away these jeans for the winter when it comes time to switch over the seasonal items in my wardrobe. I always see pale wash jeans as a summer item and the huge rip in the knee will not be conducive to staying warm once the temperatures dip anyway. So I’ll be trying to get some more wear out of them before they get packed away.

27-08-13b


Did you all enjoy the bank holiday weekend (if you got one)? We went to visit with some friends and came back on Monday via my friend S in Bristol, calling in to see her new house.

This was Tuesday’s outfit, a day spent catching up with the washing and doing the supermarket shop, as well as a bunch of other chores around the house. I shed the blazer once I got back from the shops as it was fairly warm out and the top underneath is a sleeveless tank. The blazer was a great way to smarten up the scruffy jeans though.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Grey tank – Next (charity shop, shortened)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (with 15% discount)
Silver and black flats – JB Martin (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Sunglasses - Boots (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment