Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Outfit: Black Dress, Orange Accents

20-08-13


20-08-13b


20-08-13e


LK Bennett Maddox coral


I needed a lot of tea to get through today. My alarm went off at the usual time but I managed to fall back to sleep again for 20 minutes, and was then running late. Gah. Due to the ‘all cups must have lids’ policy at the new office my work mug is now much smaller than it used to be. I used to have one of those giant cups like they had on Friends in Central Perk. It came complete with a saucer (no idea what happened to that) and was bought from Ikea when the Bristol store opened when I was at university. I love that cup. I now have one of those tall ceramic travel mugs (the company provided us all with a cheap plastic travel mug but they make your tea taste funny) which holds approximately half what my oversize cup used to. But perhaps that’s a good thing. One time I drank four massive cups of tea before lunch and was a little bit wired.

20-08-13c


Anyway, last night I went to the gym for abs class and it was the last one as they’re changing the timetable (again) in September. I’ve heard a rumour that they’re replacing the class with Body Combat but I don’t know whether that’s definite or not. I just hope they don’t mess with the Tuesday night step class.

20-08-13d


Due to oversleeping I was rushing to get ready today. I was glad I’d picked out a dress as they’re so easy – just one thing and you’re done.

Black wrap dress – Luxuriously Tall (sale)
Orange bandeau – New Look (sale)
Orange wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Necklace – Scope
Black Obi belt – ASOS


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment