Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Outfit: Blue Pants, White Shirt

30-07-13b


30-07-13c


30-07-13e


NL Blue


I got some bright blue pants at last! I’ve wanted a pair this colour since the whole coloured denim thing came about a few years ago. Long Tall Sally did a pair of jeans in cobalt but I decided I didn’t need them so they didn’t warrant paying full price. This Primark pair for £4.99 on eBay though? Totally worth it. I wasn’t sure how long these would be though the listing said they were longer length (not something I can ever recall seeing in Primark mind) but was pleasantly surprised to find them just the right length. They’re the Chino style and make a great addition to my (growing) coloured pants wardrobe.

30-07-13


30-07-13d


In other news, how is it the end of July already please? Where is this summer going? Have y’all had the torrential rain we are getting up here? I don’t mind it so much this year (apart from yesterday when I was caught in it and my lunchtime walking shoes got soaked through – shouldn’t have got fabric ones) as we’ve had some good spells of hot sunny weather, and it has stayed warm despite the rain. The evenings are getting cooler but that’s not a bad thing as I’ve started blow drying my hair again. Nothing will make me use my hairdryer in the heat so I’d been embracing my natural waves for the longest time, but a proper blow dry does help no end if I want to wear it straight.

White shirt – Long Tall Sally
Blue trousers – Primark (eBay)
Blue patent shoes – New Look (sale)
Blue jewelled necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment