Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Outfit: Red, White and Blue; Stripes, Spots and Jeans

26-06-13c


26-06-13b


26-06-13e


LTS navy dot flats


As I’ve worn the purple jeans this week already, it was only fair to give the red ones an outing today. It also meant I could wear my lovely navy biker again as well. I went with flat shoes for a change, and added a navy scarf when I left the house this morning as it was a little chilly out.

26-06-13


26-06-13d


Last night I went to step class and aqua aerobics at the gym. Our regular trainer is away so we had the fill in chap and the step class was as complicated as anything. He did play better music though. And it was the same chap taking the aqua class so the music in there was some kind of 60s greatest hits compilation which I really enjoyed.

White and red stripe top – H&M
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Navy and white spot flats – Long Tall Sally (birthday present)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Blue glitter belt – H&M



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment