Monday, June 24, 2013

Outfit: Little Green Dress

22-06-13


22-06-13c


22-06-13e


Georgia Rose tan boots


This is what I wore on Saturday evening. I spent the day in distressed denim and a stripy top, just pottering about the house. I did some baking (pumpkin brownies and chocolate truffle) and some cleaning, and I watched a TV movie on Demand 5 called the Mystery of Natalie Wood. I am fascinated by Natalie Wood and the mysterious circumstances surrounding her death. This is more a docu-movie as it is basically the story of her life dramatised, interspersed with people that knew her talking on camera about her and various events that happened. She died in 1981 so I don’t remember it and I didn’t really know who she was until the inquest into her death was reopened a few years ago, and then I realised she was the girl out of West Side Story.

22-06-13b


Saturday evening we went out for fish and chips (again, I know. We didn’t plan it that way, it just happened) with most of the young man’s family. We had a really good time and I got chance to chat with his two first cousins once removed. I think. I’m trying to get my head around second cousins, and degrees of removed-ness. Wikipedia explains it quite well. After the meal we went back to the young man’s aunty’s house for a while.

22-06-13d


I wore leggings with my dress because it is too short to wear bare-legged, and I wore boots because it kept raining.

Green dress – Topshop Tall
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
White gold cross – gifted
Wooden bangles - gifted and Scope

2 comments: