Thursday, June 27, 2013

Outfit: Brown, Tan, Leopard – Trousers, Sweater, Flats

27-06-13b


27-06-13d


27-06-13e


27-06-13f


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


I’ve been really in the mood for trousers lately, and today was no exception. This outfit was thrown together late last night and I added the tank this morning when I remembered that this sweater is really a bit too low cut for work.

27-06-13


27-06-13c


Last night was the drama group AGM and although we didn’t really have that much to discuss the meeting seemed to drag on. It was gone 10.30pm by the time I got home, hence the throwing together of today’s outfit. Fingers crossed for more creativity tomorrow!

Tan sweater – New Look Tall
Brown check trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Leopard print tank – River Island
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Wood bangles – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment