Thursday, May 30, 2013

Outfit: Teal and Those Jeans Again

28-05-13b


28-05-13c


28-05-13f


Georgia Rose tan boots


Tuesday morning was grey and wet. I decided to take a walk to our local town for a few bits and pieces. It had stopped raining but started again before I walked home. I didn’t mind though as I had put on boots and taken my umbrella.

28-05-13e


I made some bread in the afternoon and we sat in the conservatory listening to the rain. I caught up on scheduling some blog posts and the young man played on his iPad.

28-05-13d


28-05-13


Yes, the same Long Tall Sally jeans make an appearance again. And even though they are straight legs they are slim enough to work under boots.

Teal faux wrap top – Long Tall Sally
White top – H&M
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Teal beads – Scope
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment