Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Outfit: Navy and White, Spots and Stripes

24-04-13


24-04-13b


24-04-13e


Magrit Navy


I managed to spill tea on this skirt this morning. And of course it only went on the white part. Of course it did. It’s times like that I’m thankful I take my tea so weak so it doesn’t really stain. And that I carry a Tide to Go pen with me at all times.

24-04-13c


24-04-13d


Last night I went home and watched an episode of Gossip Girl. I put some bread on in the bread maker (a ciabatta loaf this time, made with a pre-bought mix which is possibly cheating but they were on 3 for 2 at Tesco the other week). I went to step class at the gym then when I got home I took a shower. I managed to fit in another two episodes of Gossip Girl (seriously, season 6 is gripping!) and now I just have the series finale left to see. We watched an episode of Lost (season 6 of that is just confusing with all its different timelines – if I didn’t keep reading episode guides on the internet I wouldn’t have a clue what was going on!) and I did some French knitting (perhaps Lost would be less confusing if I didn’t try to multitask whilst watching it?).

Navy cardigan – Next Tall (similar)
Navy and white spot dress – Topshop Tall (similar)
Navy and white stripe skirt – Maine at Debenhams (charity shop) (similar)
Navy patent leather shoes – Magrit (outlet mall) (similar)
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Blue/black ring – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £79

No comments:

Post a Comment