Friday, April 26, 2013

Outfit: Knitted Biker, Stripy Sweater, Neon(ish) Wedges

26-04-13e


26-04-13c


26-04-13g


LK Bennett Maddox coral


My original plan for today was a ¾ sleeve striped top layered over a black long sleeve t, but when I checked the weather forecast and saw that the high was to be just 10°C, I opted for a sweater over my long sleeve t instead. Oh April, you were doing so well: what happened? But we had sunshine today so I guess I can’t really complain too much. One out of two, right?

26-04-13


26-04-13d


Last night I was super busy. I got home and baked some pumpkin brownies, then put another ciabatta loaf in the bread maker. The last one turned out really well and I still had half the packet of mix left so figured, why not? Then I made tea.

26-04-13b


26-04-13f


After tea I went to Aldi to do the supermarket shopping and then unpacked it all at home. I finished making the lunches for today and finally sat down at about 8.15pm. I watched a few videos on You Tube (check this out: the whole of 1999 in 10 minutes!) then at 9pm there was the first in a series about conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hensel on BBC3. I saw a couple of documentaries about them when they were younger and sometimes wonder how they are getting on so it’s nice to get an update on them.

Grey knit biker jacket – Warehouse
Cream and grey stripe sweater – H&M (similar)
Jeans – MiH (TK Maxx)
(Neon-ish) Orange wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza) (similar), (actual shoe in nude)
Cream and silver beads – New Look
Turquoise scarf - H&M
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Snakeskin belt - local boutique

Total Est. Cost £162

No comments:

Post a Comment