Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Outfit: Wedges Beat Heels

27-03-13d


27-03-13


27-03-13e


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


In my ongoing battle of footwear versus the weather, I traded my navy heels for my navy wedges today. The flat sole of a wedge seems more practical in this winter that refuses to die. I drove to work in yet another snowstorm this morning. I have so many spring outfits planned but it’s still too cold and snowy to wear them. Yeah, I know, #firstworldproblems, but still.

27-03-13c


Yesterday my car went for its annual service and MOT. I went to my sister’s to wait for it to be ready and ended up staying there until quarter to six. That meant I was much later home than usual, tea was late and I missed step class. I am planning to go to the gym tonight to make up for it.

27-03-13b


Today was my penultimate working day for the week, and I have all of next week off work. I am really looking forward to the break, even if the winter weather continues into April.

Navy and cream stripe jacket – Next Tall
Navy, green and cream stripe top – Long Tall Sally
Navy cords – Long Tall Sally
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Green beads – I Am.... boutique
Green spot scarf – TK Maxx

Total Est. Cost £148

No comments:

Post a Comment