Monday, March 25, 2013

Outfit: Still Snowy

25-03-13c


25-03-13b


25-03-13d


Mustang Alora boots


This wouldn’t have been my first choice of footwear with this outfit, but I didn’t know how much snow would still be around in the car park at work so I thought flat boots were probably the best bet. I could have worn wellies but with no snow on the road at home and probably not that much at work they were a bit overkill.

25-03-13


There’s still plenty of snow around. I passed some huge drifts on my drive to work this morning. One of the roads I came down is closed in the opposite direction as it’s impassable with snow. It looks as though it’s going to stay freezing cold all week and possibly into next week too. Kind of a depressing thought as it’s April on Sunday. This time last year it was summer.

Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Red sweater (under) – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey rib tights – H&M
Grey boots – Mustang (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise spot scarf – Becksondergaard (TK Maxx)
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £111

No comments:

Post a Comment