Friday, February 22, 2013

Outfit: Day 24, Outfit 25

22-02-13


22-02-13d


ArturoChiang


Only 5 more outfits to go, then I regain the use of the rest of my closet! Woo hoo!

22-02-13b


Some bright red for a happy Friday. And leopard print. One of my favourite combinations.

22-02-13c


Last night I tried something different for tea. I used the Julienne disc on my food processor to make skinny French fries. They came out a bit skinnier than I thought they would, but they didn’t take long to cook, no blanching was required before they went in the oven and they tasted pretty good. I’d make them again.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – MiH (TK Maxx)
Black leather boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted
Brown wood heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £161

No comments:

Post a Comment