Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 28, Outfit 29

26-02-13b


26-02-13c


26-02-13e


ArturoChiang


I’m so close to being done with this! We have plans this evening with some friends and I’m toying with the idea of doing one last outfit and calling it quits. Would that be cheating?

26-02-13d


Last night I went to the gym and worked out. Since my Monday night classes got cancelled I’ve been going into the actual gym and using the equipment. Well, the cross trainer and the treadmill at least. There doesn’t seem to be any mobile phone signal in the gym (probably because the whole building is a metal box) which is annoying, as I have an app on my phone that allows me to watch TV on it (it’s called TV Catchup, my phone is Android, no idea whether there’s an iVersion) and I had hoped I would be able to watch Neighbours at the gym. But there’s no signal. Gah. So I have to make do with reading the subtitles on whatever channel the gym TVs are tuned to and listening to my mp3 player.

26-02-13


When I got home I took a shower and caught up with last week’s episode of The Big Reunion (ITV2, 9pm, Thursdays if anyone’s wondering), then we watched an episode of Lost. I looked up Lost online yesterday and discovered that there are 121 episodes of it so it’s going to take some getting through!

Grey jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Teal top – H&M
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Grey rib tights – H&M
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £65

4 comments:

  1. First: Yes, it would be cheating. No, your fans wouldn't hold it against you. :) I love today's outfit with its shades of gray (about 47 few of a best seller perhaps) and blue. Gray tights and black boots are always a classic look. If you cheat and end a day early, what item have you missed the most and would incorporate the first day after the 30 challenge ends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the choice of footwear I've missed the most, and just being able to choose any shoes or boots I want rather than the six pairs included in the challenge will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till the 30 is over! I want to see you have more flair and energy in your clothes again - this has been too restrictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would tend to agree, and I'm pleased to be done with it this time. I enjoyed it much more when I first did it two years ago.

    ReplyDelete