Monday, February 25, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 27, Outfit 28

25-02-13


25-02-13d


Georgia Rose red booties


After I wrote yesterday’s post I made some chocolate chip flapjack and watched several episodes of Gossip Girl, Season 5. We had some tea and then I did the ironing whilst we watched part of Top Gear, then two more episodes of Lost.

25-02-13b


It’s Monday again and a short week for me as I’m off work on Thursday and Friday.

25-02-13c


I am looking forward to the end of the 30x30 now as I’m getting a bit bored with the restrictions on my wardrobe, especially on the footwear front. I feel like I’m wearing the same things over and over again (which technically, I am). I don’t regret any of my choices, I’m just getting fed up of them now.

Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Red suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £37

No comments:

Post a Comment