Sunday, February 24, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 26, Outfit 27

24-02-13


24-02-13b


24-02-13c


24-02-13d


Georgia Rose tan boots


Sunday morning I was on Sunday school duty so I got myself up and went off to church. We had a teachers’ meeting after the service and then I stopped for diesel on the way home so I was later back than usual. I made us some dinner and then we had a quiet afternoon. I wrote some blog posts, did some washing and drank tea.

Grey knitted dress – Kew 159
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried to fasten your belt so it makes a bow with the tail? It looks like it would work beautifully for that. I wish I had a belt with a long tail so I could give it a try.

    ReplyDelete