Friday, January 25, 2013

Outfit: Pink and Burgundy

25-01-13c


25-01-13d


Next black & cream


There is a TV in the kitchen at work and more often than not it is tuned to Challenge TV. If you’ve ever caught any of Challenge TV during the day you will know that they show reruns of quiz shows (Supermarket Sweep seems to be on a lot at the moment) from the early- or mid-1990s. Sometimes when I catch sight of these shows I can’t help but marvel at some of the things the contestants are wearing. Did we really dress like that? I wonder whether my niece will look back in 20 years time at pictures of my sister and me from now and think the same thing. Skinny jeans? Really? Ugg boots?

25-01-13b


Last night I did the supermarket shop, mostly at Aldi but then I went to Tesco for the few bits Aldi didn’t have. (You don’t sell custard or oxtail soup Aldi? What’s that about?!) Then I went home, unpacked the shopping and watched a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl with some tea and toasted muffins. Just the way to spend a cold evening.

25-01-13


It’s the weekend and we have no plans as far as I know which is just fine by me. I’d like to get out for a walk if possible but I think there’s some heavy rain forecast.

Pink top – H&M
Black cashmere sweater – F&F at Tesco
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Pink beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £92

No comments:

Post a Comment