Monday, January 28, 2013

Outfit: Monday, Monday

28-01-13c


28-01-13d


Matalan Snakeskin


It’s Monday again! I’m sure they come around quicker than every other day in the week. I have pattern mixing in triplicate going on today – snakeskin, leopard and

28-01-13b


Last night I spent ages making various tweaks to the layout of my blog, and marvelling at the power of the internet to provide answers to all the questions I had about fixing HTML errors and things. I also finalised my 30x30 list so I just need to pull out all the items and photograph them now – I find having a visual aid helps me to create outfits from my items too.

28-01-13


Tonight I am going to the gym – there is no snow to get me out of it today so no excuses. I’ve even put a new battery in my mp3 player so I’ll have some good tunes to work out to.

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Burgundy tights – H&M
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys
Red beads - eBay

Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment