Thursday, January 31, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 2, Outfit 2

31-01-13


31-01-13b


31-01-13d


Georgia Rose red booties


I don’t have much to say today really, so I’ll keep it brief. I love the lace tights over the red tights so expect to see this again with other colours as the underneath layer.

31-01-13c


Last night I had a lovely lazy evening. I watched an episode of Gossip Girl, did the ironing and fiddled around online trying to find a solution to my comments problem. I think it’s all fixed now but I just need to test it from my iPad. I think the problem was that Disqus for mobile devices wasn’t enabled. Fingers crossed it’s all sorted.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black dress – H&M
Red belt – mall market stall
Red tights – Primark
Black lace tights – gifted
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Grey leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £61

No comments:

Post a Comment