Monday, December 31, 2012

Outfit: Friday at the Sales





We decided our new cutlery set deserved a new tray to store it in, so on Friday morning I took myself off to Harrogate to purchase one of these from Lakeland. As I have been drinking hot chocolate fairly regularly lately I decided to treat myself to a milk frother too, and was pleased to find one for half price in the sale. I had a little look in a few other places, but only bought what I had intended: a calendar for the kitchen and some moisturiser in Boots. Exciting, I know.


On the way back I stopped off and got some bits at Tesco. When I got home the young man was just heating up some soup for lunch so I had some of that, then got all the new cutlery out of it boxes, washed it all and put it in the new tray in the drawer.


We have just signed up for a month’s free trial of Love Film Instant and so we installed the app for it on the Wii and watched a film Friday night.

It was cold and damp on Friday, much like the rest of the week really, and I have no shame in admitting I wore my Ukala (EMU) boots. The faux fur boot toppers were in my stocking, a Christmas gift from my mom (thanks Mom!) and I thought I’d wear them for added cosiness.

Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – Vila (I Am..... boutique)
Tan boots – Ukala by EMU (c/o Sarenza)
Boot toppers – gifted
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Wood heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment