Friday, December 28, 2012

Outfit: Christmas Day

25-12-12


25-12-12c


On Christmas Day we slept late, then had a cup of tea whilst we opened our presents to each other. I am a very lucky girl because the young man got me an iPad Mini! I’m so excited about it as it’s opened up a whole new world of apps and instagram to me (follow me on shoegalfi on instagram if you like).

25-12-12b


Around lunchtime we headed over to the young man’s parents’ where we opened more gifts – a lovely set of cutlery. The four of us then went to the young man’s sister’s house (picking up an aunty on the way) for Christmas dinner. We had a fabulous time and by the evening there were 11 of us. The young man’s niece is 7 and so her other aunty and I had a great time playing with her and some of her presents.

By the time we got home it was gone 1am – and we had to be up in good time to do it all again on Boxing Day.

I took my pictures in my slippers as I just wore my EMU boots to travel in and then put on red and white festive slipper socks for the rest of the day.

Teal top – Long Tall Sally
Red tank – M&S
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Red beads – eBay
Santa hat earrings – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £104

No comments:

Post a Comment