Saturday, December 29, 2012

Outfit: Boxing Day

26-12-12


26-12-12c


Steve Madden Candence cognac


We had to be at my parents’ for 11am on Boxing Day so we could open gifts with them and my sister, brother in law and niece before lunch. My parents got us some drinking glasses to replace our dishwasher-tarnished ones, and my mom got me some perfume. My sister gave me a jug to match my Denby crockery – no longer will I have to serve gravy in a plastic jug or put milk in a little glass jug with a chipped lip!

26-12-12b


We had a fabulous buffet lunch and some friends came to visit in the afternoon. My sister and family departed late afternoon so my niece could get to bed on time, and the young man and I stayed for a bit of tea, then headed home.

I had a great time both days and it’s fab that we can spend time with both our families over the festive season.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Jeans – New Look
Tan leather boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Santa hat earrings – Claire’s
Silver glitter belt – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £55

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Christmas earrings! Handy that they match the cardigan, nice and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete