Monday, November 26, 2012

Outfit: Grey Monday and Weekend Recap

26-11-12c


26-11-12d


November26


Mustang Alora boots


This weekend turned out to be another busy one (I’ve a feeling they’re all going to be like that until Christmas now!). Friday night we had tea at the young man’s parents’ house and didn’t end up leaving there until almost 10pm.

26-11-12b


Saturday morning I had a much needed lie in, then we headed into the city to start our Christmas shopping. We only had an hour but got a gift for the young man’s niece, and something for his God-daughter’s birthday as we are seeing her next weekend. We were short on time as we had to get across the city to my parents’ house for a birthday lunch for my dad. It’s his birthday today – happy birthday dad! His whole family was there and it was lovely to catch up with everyone. A few of us had a walk in the afternoon so that my niece would take a nap – she is so nosy and won’t go to sleep if she think she’s going to miss something!

26-11-12


Sunday morning I was on Sunday school duty and the choir were singing an anthem so I went to church. After lunch I washed my car (and of course it’s been raining all day today so it’s probably dirty again already) then put on Love Actually and wrote my Christmas cards. I feel a little more organised now. The 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street was on TV in the late afternoon so I watched that and it’s every bit as charming as the 1994 remake. Possibly more so as it’s in black and white.

Today is cold and miserable so I was glad I wore boots and a cosy dress.

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Denim shirt – H&M
Grey tights – H&M
Grey boots – Mustang Shoes (c/o Sarenza)
Silver belt – local boutique
Silver snowflake earrings – Etsy
Silver necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £39

No comments:

Post a Comment