Monday, October 29, 2012

Outfit: Red and Brown Monday

29-10-12c


29-10-12b


29-10-12d


October29


NOW Discount Red


It was getting light as I got up this morning. And it was almost light when I left for work. I know it’s going to get darker again over the next few weeks, but it’s nice to have a reprieve from the dark mornings even for a few days. I’m not happy about it being dark just after 5pm mind.

29-10-12


Tonight we are going to a Chinese buffet restaurant as it’s my mom’s birthday. Happy birthday Mom!

Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Brown cord trousers – Long Tall Sally
Red top – Next Tall (eBay)
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall
Silver earrings – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £90

No comments:

Post a Comment