Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Outfit: Chambray and Leopard

23-10-12d


23-10-12b


23-10-12e


October23


RobertoVianniAnkleStrap


It was another grey, drizzly morning this morning. And I had chosen to wear a pair of what I usually deem to be summer shoes. They have cut outs over the toes and no sides: in my book that makes them summer shoes. They didn’t last long. I had a few work errands to run so on went the cowboy boots that live by my desk and on they stayed.

23-10-12c


Last night I went to HardCORE abs class and then Zumba at the gym. I ate my tea then we watched Mythbusters and I took a shower and read some more of Shania Twain’s autobiography.

Brown cardi – F+F at Tesco (eBay)
Chambray shirt – H&M
Leopard print pencil skirt – River Island
Brown tights – New Look
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams)
Brown wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver earrings – gifted
Tan Obi belt – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £76

4 comments:

  1. Nice! This is really flattering on you, great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's a stretchy fabric skirt - RI had loads of them in when I got this, all in different prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked in River Island for years during my teens but I've never been in one since I left and went to university. My sister steers clear as she would spend loads of £ but I don't really know why I never go in there.... Maybe time for a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some gems to be had in RI. There's a lot of tat too! It's not as 'clubby' as it used to be, but you have to look right round the shop and it really varies from store to store.

    ReplyDelete