Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ecco Shoes

I always like to find new brands of shoes and recently I came across Ecco shoes. I always knew they were out there but didn’t really know much about them. I’ve always associated them with being comfortable shoes, but not terribly exciting. However, having taken a closer look at the brand I’ve actually found that they have some pretty good designs.


Ecco Shoes were founded back in 1963 by designer Karl Toosbuy in Bredebro, Denmark and they may be known for comfort but check out these fabulous aubergine platform ankle boots! I would definitely wear these and if they are as super-comfy as the brand purports then that’s an added bonus.


I also really like this tall boot with the sheepskin lining. I’m a sucker for boots anyway but put a sheepskin lining in them and I’m definitely sold. These look like they would be so cosy for the winter.


If you don’t want the sheepskin though, how about this classic riding boot style? The dark brown is gorgeous but it also comes in black.

A wide range of ladies’, men’s and children’s Ecco shoes is available with free UK delivery and a 365 day returns policy at Meeks Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment