Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #64 and OTK Boots

28-09-12c


28-09-12d


September28


Hush Puppies Celia


It’s not really cold enough for over the knee boots yet, but I was flicking back through my archives the other day and spotted an outfit from last winter including these boots and these jeans and wanted to wear the combination again. I was going to go with all black but added the striped layer for interest and warmth. I knew were going to the young man’s parents’ for tea in the evening and their house is always lovely and warm so one layer is quite enough.

28-09-12b


Last night I did the Tesco shop then caught up with a few videos on You Tube and then started reading the October issue of the Weight Watchers magazine which I somehow neglected to buy at the beginning of the month.

28-09-12


These boots came to me last winter from the lovely people at Sarenza via their Brand Ambassador programme. I chose them because my last pair of heeled over the knee boots had bitten the dust (the heel came off and they were deemed un-repairable). They are from the Hush Puppies brand so are well made and pretty comfortable to boot (excuse the pun!).

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black and turquoise stripe top – Primark (charity shop)
Jeans – River Island
Black leather OTK boots – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Silver beads – George at ASDA
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)

Total Est. Cost £84

5 comments:

  1. I dont understand... I thought you were the young mans parent? Is he not your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The young man' is my boyfriend. It's a bit of an old fashioned way of referring to him but I can't stand phases such as 'the boy' or 'boyf'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for clearing it up fi! I must say you are looking very slim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look - the layering is awesome by the way, and the jeans are to die for! (I hated the term boyfriend too). :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete