Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #53 and Another Sunny Day

24-07-12


24-07-12e


July24


NL Turquoise


I was beginning to fear that I would be losing these shoes under the terms of the Shoeper Challenge () but as the rain has now stopped I grabbed the opportunity to save them whilst I could. These shoes are by New Look, but were bought for the very reasonable sum of £2.99 from a charity shop about 5 years ago now.

24-07-12d


So this is day 4 of no rain and it’s lovely and warm again. I took my hat with me today as I went for a walk yesterday and wished I had it with me as the sun was so strong. I bought that hat at the beginning of June (it was £4 in the ASOS sale) and this Sunday was the first time I wore it. I think it’s actually a men’s one as it’s a bit big for me but if I wear my hair in a pony tail it stays on OK.

24-07-12b


Last night I went to the Core class at the gym, then did Bokwa afterwards (we are assured it’s back to Zumba next week). When I got home the young man was barbequing so he cooked me some chicken and I had it in a sandwich. I was looking forward to watching the programme about family life in the 1970s but got my days mixed up and it’s actually on tonight. We ended up watching something about what ages skin and how to look younger. The biggest culprit is the sun (unsurprisingly) so this morning I could be found slapping the factor 30 onto my face, a habit I hope to get into and do daily.

24-07-12c


So tonight it’s step class then home to watch the family life show that’s actually on this evening.

Navy top – H&M
Beige trousers – Topshop Tall
Turquoise peep toes – New Look (charity shop)
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Silver bangle – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Silver hoops – gifted
Hat – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £49

No comments:

Post a Comment