Monday, July 30, 2012

Outfit: Partially Dressed

30-07-12b


30-07-12


30-07-12d


Matalan Snakeskin


I got downstairs this morning, took my photos, then realised I was partially dressed. Not in a ‘I forgot to put on my skirt’ kind of way, but that I had no jewellery on. I can go for hours without noticing a lack of jewellery, but as soon as I realise it’s missing I feel, well, partially dressed.

30-07-12c


We’re back to the slightly grey, slightly chilly ‘summer’ weather today so I opted for long sleeves today. I put on the grey jacket from yesterday with this ensemble today and was glad I had as it was chilly out and chilly in the office thanks to the bane of my life also known as the air conditioning.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Denim skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Silver belt – Primark
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £19

No comments:

Post a Comment