Friday, July 20, 2012

Outfit: Colourful Friday

20-07-12b


20-07-12c


July20


Next black & cream


I bought these jeans and this top on the same day, and when I saw them together I thought they made a pretty good combination. That was back in April though and it’s taken me until now to pair them up. Nice and bright for (yet another) rainy Friday.

20-07-12


It’s the weekend and I have no plans other than Sunday school on Sunday morning (though that’s just supervising the kids whilst they play games as we don’t plan lessons for the summer holidays). It will depend what the weather is doing tomorrow as to whether we go out anywhere.

Black knit jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay) Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally Teal jeans – Topshop Tall Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop) Silver hoops – gifted Whitby Jet cross – gifted Turquoise and green bracelets – gifted

Total Est. Cost £83

No comments:

Post a Comment