Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #46 and Why I Don’t Often Wear Trousers

26-06-12b


26-06-12


26-06-12e


June26


Priceless Blue Flats


This wasn’t the pair of trousers I was going to wear today. I was going to wear a grey pair that are a longer length, but then I remembered that I wanted to walk up the high street in the sunshine at lunchtime and that it’s hard to switch from heels to flats in long-length trousers. This is why I don’t wear trousers very often. I don’t have many pairs that work with flats and it’s far easier to switch shoes when in a skirt.

26-06-12c


However, today’s ensemble did give me the opportunity to save another pair of shoes. I tend to think of these satin flats from Priceless Shoes as being quite dressy so they tend to stay hidden away until Christmas. But satin flats and the rain or snow of Christmastime don’t really mix, so sometimes they don’t even get worn then. I love the bright blue colour so thought I’d take advantage of the dry weather (let’s hope it lasts!) and give them the wear they deserve.

26-06-12d


Last night I went to the gym and did my two classes, then came home, ate my tea and watched Salvage Hunters with a large cuppa. Tonight I am going to Step class and I might stay for Body Conditioning straight afterwards (I say this a lot – one week I will actually stay on!). Other than that I have no plans.

Red top – Long Tall Sally
Blue top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Blue satin flats – Priceless Shoes
Red beads – eBay
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment