Thursday, June 21, 2012

Outfit: It’s Raining Again

21-06-12c


21-06-12b


21-06-12e


June21


Silver flats


After three days of nice, sunny weather we are back to rain and cooler temperatures. And just in time for Midsummer’s Day too. Though according to our local BBC weatherman the longest day was actually yesterday due to there being an extra day this year for the leap year. Although it was only longer by about a second he said, so I doubt we’ll actually notice.

21-06-12d


Last night was the drama group AGM and a new (albeit severely reduced in number) committee was voted in so the group can continue. The meeting didn’t end until gone 10pm and consequently I really didn’t want to get up this morning. It’s not helping that I’ve been a day ahead all week – I really thought yesterday was Thursday and so I have to keep reminding myself that today is not, in fact, Friday.

21-06-12


This evening is a singing rehearsal for the concert that is a week on Saturday. I could really do with a night in and going to bed early, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Black and white knit jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Blue top – H&M
Grey trousers – Gap (charity shop)
Silver and black shoes – JB Martin (c/o Sarenza)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £41

No comments:

Post a Comment