Monday, May 28, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #41 and a Weekend Recap

27-05-12


27-05-12d


NineWestPink


No pictures from Saturday. I was just in my cropped jeans and a leopard print tank with my flip flops. I went to visit my sister and niece again and we went for a walk with little Miss M in the pram and got ice cream. Then I went to visit my parents.

Call me old fashioned, but I like to have my shoulders covered in church. Hence the addition of the shrug/cardi over my dress yesterday, even though it was forecast to be hot again.

27-05-12b


Sunday morning we were up bright and early as the young man was going to a christening with his mate (I don’t know the parents of the baby as they are neighbours of the mate’s) and I went off to my own church. I knew the lads had been invited for drinks and nibbles at the pub after the christening so I watched an episode of Flying Doctors whilst I had my lunch, then put on my shorts (and plenty of factor 30 – my arm got burned just driving back from church) and went outside to wash my car. I’d stopped at Tesco on my way home and picked up some Yoo Moo frozen yoghurt, so that was a nice post-car washing treat and I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the garden reading In Style magazine and catching up with Facebook and Twitter.

The lads arrived back for a barbeque at tea time which was a lovely way to round off the weekend.

27-05-12c


These shoes are by Nine West and were bought about four or five years ago in the Debenhams sale and make an appearance every summer. They are a good neutral shoe and have a little padding in the sole which makes them fairly comfortable to wear.

Black and cream striped dress – charity shop
Black shrug – New Look
Pink shoes – Nine West (Debenhams)
Black patent belt – free with a top
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black and silver bracelets - gifted

Total Est. Cost £35

No comments:

Post a Comment