Thursday, May 31, 2012

Outfit: End of May

31-05-12


31-05-12c


31-05-12e


May31


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


It’s the last day of May today and it’s raining. In some ways May seems to have gone quickly (it doesn’t seem that long since they were playing the Bee Gees’ First of May on the radio) but in other it seems to have dragged on (it was payday last Friday but there’s been almost another week of May since that). Anyway, along with the rain has come a dip in temperature so sleeves were a necessity. I went for my peep toe booties so that I could still have bare legs and toes. However, I think open/strappy shoes look odd with a coat and I definitely needed a raincoat today. The boots work well and keep me well above the puddles too!

31-05-12b


31-05-12d


Last night I went to Wetherspoon’s with the drama group gang and we had a great time. I’ve not been there for my tea in ages - I seem to have missed the last few birthday get-togethers, so it was lovely to catch up with everyone. Tonight I have a singing rehearsal for the concert at the end of June with the same group.

Black and cream wrap dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black leather belt – local boutique
Turquoise cami – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black suede booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Turquoise wrist wrap – gifted

Total Est. Cost £64

No comments:

Post a Comment