Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Outfit: Black Dress

30-05-12b


30-05-12d


30-05-12e


May30


LK Bennett Sabira


My camera battery was dying this morning (my own fault I have been meaning to charge it all week and kept forgetting) so most of my pictures came out blurry. These were the only useable ones.

30-05-12


Last night I went to step class at the gym and it was hard work – the temperature outside probably didn’t help. I just spent the rest of the evening relaxing and we watched Jimmy and the Giant Supermarket on Channel 4 – a farmer’s attempt to take on Tesco and produce basics such as meatballs and sausages from free range meat, at an affordable price.

30-05-12c


Tonight I am out for my tea at the local Wetherspoon’s with the drama group gang.

Black dress – George at ASDA
Pink jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Taupe shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Pink belt – charity shop
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)

Total Est. Cost £29

No comments:

Post a Comment