Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #30 and On The Door

25-04-12b


25-04-12


25-04-12d


April25


Matalan cream black quilt MJs

I’ve saved 30 pairs of shoes without even trying! Awesome! This pair is from Matalan, bought for £12 a few years back. The wide strap makes them a bit different from anything else in my collection and it definitely keeps the shoes on my feet and helps with comfort levels. And I’ll need to be comfortable today.

25-04-12c
 
I have a meeting at work this afternoon which is not scheduled to finish until long after my usual finishing time. From there I have to go straight to the show as I am on the door selling programmes tonight. I watched the first half of the dress rehearsal last night and it was really good. I didn’t stay longer though as I knew I’d be there again tonight, tomorrow I am representing the president of the society (as all the rest of the committee are in the show and the lady who usually does the honours is unwell) and meeting and greeting the invited presidents of other local societies and the deputy mayor. Friday night I am watching the show with the young man’s aunty.

Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Black and cream wrap dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black tights – M&Co
Black and cream shoes – Matalan
Silver hoop – gifted
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Silver and black bead bracelets – gifted
Black patent belt – Primark

Total Est. Cost £66

1 comment:

  1. Yes, great shoes! And a very unusual look combining the turquoise and that speckled B&W dress! Any photos from the show will be available anywhere?

    ReplyDelete