Friday, April 20, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #26 and Some Red Stripes

20-04-12b

20-04-12d

April20

Love Label purple
Friday, woohoo! Although it started out dry and much brighter than of late, the forecast is for further heavy showers later on. Mindful of the flood waters of yesterday (which had thankfully abated by the time I went home yesterday afternoon) I chose some nice high boots to keep me well above the ground today. These boots were sent to me by the lovely people at Very.co.uk and are from the Love Label brand. I’ve had them a couple of years now and I don’t wear them very often but I love the deep purple colour so I bring them out every now and then.

20-04-12

Last night I did the Tesco shop and by the time I’d got home, unpacked the shopping, made the lunches for today and had a cup of tea, there wasn't a whole lot of evening left. Sometimes it’s nice not to do very much though.

20-04-12c


We have a fairly quiet weekend coming up. I’ll be doing some baking tomorrow and we have my sister and her hubby coming for tea in the evening. Sunday morning I'm teaching Junior Church but that’s about all we have planned so far. 

Black cardi – New Look Tall 
Red and white stripe top – Kew 158 (John Lewis) 
Red jeans – New Look Tall 
Purple boots – Love Label (c/o Very.co.uk) 
Silver hoops – gifted 
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted 

Total Est. Cost £64

1 comment:

  1. Love the stripes! And the subtly Red Hat Lady combo of the red and purple. I've always thought those colors were very sharp together and never understood why the Red Hat Ladies adopted them as their mismatched-on-purpose colors.

    ReplyDelete