Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Latelies (in Text Form)

Here's what I've been enjoying this week!


  • The discovery that WW bagels and wraps are included under the definition of ‘calorie controlled bread’ on the filling and healthy list! – I love bagels but haven’t had one since before I started doing WW as the regular kind are 6 points a pop. I bought some WW ones this week and they were OK. Not quite as nice as the New York Bagel Company ones I used to buy, but for a no point substitute I’ll take them.
  • Impromptu nights out – last night’s fish and chips was arranged on the spur of the moment on Tuesday evening and suddenly I had something to look forward to all day on Wednesday.
  • Getting some early wear out of my spring/summer wardrobe – hands up UK if you’re enjoying the warm weather this week. Thought so! It’s been glorious here all week and we’re set for another day of it tomorrow as far as I can tell. Even then when it’s set to cool down there’s no sign of any rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment