Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Outfit: Teal Dress, Red Shoes

29-02-12


29-02-12e


February29


Matalan red flats


Happy Leap Day! How are we all on this fine Wednesday? It’s my penultimate work day this week as I have Friday off. Hoorah for short weeks!

29-02-12b


Last night I went to step class at the gym. It was a great workout and I think I have one of the more complicated moves figured out now (until next week, when I’ve forgotten it again!). I came home and showered, then did the ironing, put on a load of washing and we watched Horizon (a documentary series) on BBC2 which this week was about new research into exercise and how you may only need to do three 20 second bursts of intense exercise (the chap shown pedalled hell-for-leather on an exercise bike) three times a week to reap the same benefits as doing hours of less intense activity in the gym. It sounds too good to be true, so chances are it is. I’ll stick to my gym classes and lunchtime walks for now I think. After that I watched Gypsy Weddings – my must-see TV of the week at the moment.

29-02-12c


I was going to wear my Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragons (the fuchsia ones with the red hearts) with this today. They looked fab with it but the dress is quite short so I went for flat shoes instead. But the idea of red as an accent colour had already been imprinted in my mind by the hearts so I went for red flats and my favourite red beads.

29-02-12d


This afternoon I have a package to collect from the Post Office, then I have a quiet night in I think, with no concrete plans. I can totally see myself making some more scones though, as the young man finished off the last of Monday’s batch last night.

Teal dress – Next Tall (eBay)
Turquoise and black stripe top – Primark (charity shop)
Black tights – ASDA?
Red leather flats – Matalan
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Turquoise scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £49

No comments:

Post a Comment