Monday, February 27, 2012

Outfit: Suddenly Monday Appears Again

27-02-11f


27-02-11b


27-02-11g


February27


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


It’s all very well to wish for spring to hurry up and arrive (and I think we’re all getting a little sick of the cold and dark of winter now), but I am very aware that boots such as these, with their lovely faux fur trim, have a limited wear-period and probably won’t be appropriate come the end of February. That was part of my reason for wearing my faux sheepskin lined wedge boots yesterday too. Yes, it’s March at the end of the week and time to retire the faux fur and sheepskin until the beginning of October (unless, of course, it snows again. Though I find that unlikely).

27-02-11d


I’ve not worn this dress in ages! It’s one of my favourites given that it has long sleeves but is jersey and so can be worn year round. I paired it with a polo neck today because, again, it’s getting to the time of year when those are retired in favour of lower necklines (and a scarf if it’s still chilly).

27-02-11e


The forecast is for another mild-ish week and so I thought I’d wear my faux leather jacket rather than a heavy winter coat today. And I took pictures of it too, in the spirit of showing more coats on the blog.

27-02-11c


Last night, once we realised what a ridiculous film The Mummy Returns is, we switched over to Top Gear, then watched a documentary about Whitney Houston when we went to bed.

27-02-11


Tonight I have Boot Camp class at the gym, then I plan a quiet evening. We’ll see how that pans out though – last Monday I ended up making scones.

Teal dress (shortened) – F+F at Tesco (charity shop)
Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Black tights – H&M?
Black booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted
Faux leather jacket – Topshop Tall

Total Est. Cost £81

No comments:

Post a Comment