Thursday, February 23, 2012

Outfit: Blue and Leopard

23-02-12


23-02-12e


February23


NL Blue


I said last week I would try leopard with bright blue, and I love the combination! If I’m pairing leopard with a colour I usually go for red because it works so well, but this works well too. I’ll have to put this skirt with some of my other brightly coloured tops too.

23-02-12d


So, I was trying to write a ‘Stuff I’m... Loving/Not Loving’ post last night and I was really struggling with the Not Loving list. I really like the idea of Thursday Latelies (that link takes you to Bex’s very first video but basically people make a short vid talking about things they’ve been enjoying during the past week – food, a new item of clothing, gadget, item, whatever) but I’m not sure I’m ready to make a video. Perhaps I should turn this column into a list of positives, Thursday Latelies in text form. In fact yes, I think that’s just what I’m going to do. Who knows, one day perhaps I’ll be brave enough to make a video!

23-02-12c


Last night I had a quiet evening. I did some washing and tested out a pair of boots for an upcoming review. We finished up the last of the scones and I think the young man is hankering after me making some more, but I’m out of self raising flour so need to buy some more before any more scones can be baked.

23-02-12b


Tonight the young man is out so I am going to make myself some pancakes as I missed out on Tuesday.

Blue sweater – F+F at Tesco
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Brown tights – c/o Tightsplease
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver bangle – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Wooden heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £34

No comments:

Post a Comment