Monday, January 30, 2012

Outfit: Sunday School

29-01-12d


29-01-12c


29-01-12f


NL Turquoise flat


It was my day to do Sunday school so I was up in good time and went off to church. I had layered up my outfit, and was glad I had done as it was pretty cold in church, and pretty cold in the hall where my class is taught.

29-01-12b


On the way back I did the Tesco shop, then came home and heated some soup and made beans on toast with cheese for dinner.

29-01-12e


In the afternoon I defrosted the freezer, made some leek and potato soup for this week’s dinners, and watched a couple of episodes of Flying Doctors. Then I made a chicken casserole with dumplings for tea, and prepared a beef stew to go in the slow cooker for tomorrow’s tea at the same time. We spent the evening watching Top Gear.

29-01-12


So, yes, I bought a third one of these Bench sweaters – this is the cream I have on here. This one was just a fiver on eBay though, so I am very pleased to have got three colours for less than the full price of one bought new.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Cream sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – Topshop Tall (op shop in Manly)
Turquoise flats – New Look
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Turquoise scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £81

No comments:

Post a Comment